YouTube. Everyone uses it, some people make content for it, but so little of that content is GOOD! This book offers seven simple steps for creating better online videos and better YouTube channel settings that get you jump started on your way to becoming a YouTube sensation! "One Week to a New YouTube" is for the person who want to get started with creating content for their channel, or who has just begun. Everyone from beginners to experts can learn something from it, but it's really geared for the newbies. You'll learn
- How to come up with ideas for a video or a channel
- How to plan effectively for your new YouTube channel
- How to set up basic camera angles using "The Rule of Thirds"
- The basics of three point lighting and sound
- A list of video editing programs that are best suited to your needs
- How to upload your content
etiquette and guidelines
and much more!
By the end of this book, you'll be ready to jumpstart your brand new YouTube career and you'll have the foundations for an excel
lent channel that will allow you to tell onscreen stories successfully, and have fun while doing it!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Matt Walker (MajorMotionMatt and VideoBro on YouTube) is a University of Georgia student studying Entertainment Media and has been telling stories onscreen for over a decad
e. He has worked with CourtTV (when that was still around), a NorthPoint Ministries strategic partner, and has worked on numerous short films, televised programs, and in digital media. He lives in Athens, Georgia, and loves everything video.